Sunday, June 6, 2010

A New Blogger

I am 100% completely new to this whole blogging this...well actually that's not true...I blogged for about 3 months my freshmen year of college...and it probably wasn't that often. Truthfully, I'm trying out for size, 1. because my boyfriend is big into blogging and seems to really enjoy it. 2. I'm currently bored out of my mind.

Granted things will change extremely soon...starting a new job, moving away, helping the boyfriend find a job around where I'll be, and going to about a ton of weddings this summer. But life is really, really good for me right now and I'm extremely excited for all of these things to happen.

So we'll see if this blog lasts...and how I like it...I'm more of a write things down in a journal and let nobody read it type of girl...but maybe it's time to share with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment